This is a very basic tutorial on Pokemon Go!
PokeBalls – ball which to capture and hold PokeBall, has a limited amount, to get more visit a PokeStop.
PokeStop – an icon to represent a type of grand or even small memorial part of a place, this icon if near enough you can spin it and it gives off random items for use such as Pokemon Eggs, Revives, Incense, Potions, and PokeBalls.
Incense – an item used to attract Pokemon to you for 30 minutes.
Revives and Potions – used to heal fainted Pokemon to half it’s health and used to heal partial health.
Pokemon Eggs – are Pokemon Eggs gained from PokeStops or bought from the shop, and can hatch by walking a given amount of kilometers. The more kilometers needed to hatch the more rare the Pokemon.
- Do not use Battery Saver
- Try travel as far as possible
- Hatch the most rarest eggs first
- Do not spend real Money, keep it REAL!
- Be aware of your surroundings or your Pokemon Adventure will end quickly
- Try to not waste any PokeBalls
- Look for Pokemon with strong attacks and high Combat Power(CP)
- Try different regions for different types of Pokemon
- To find a lot of Pokemon go to parks
Directions to Huntington Library